This crossword was created by Donna O'Briant with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
3. What meat is usually served on Thanksgiving?
7. The holiday that is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November.
8. The ___________ and the Indians celebrated the first Thanksgiving.
1. ________ pie is usually served on Thanksgiving Day.
2. This side dish is sometimes cooked inside the turkey.
4. Another name for a sweet potato.
5. Thanksgiving comes in this season.
6. The Pilgrims came to America on the ship called ___________.