Be a Ghost, a Goblin, or a Gremlin.
Be a Witch, a Wizard, a Werewolf, or a Wildcat.
Be a Clown with a frown or an ape in a cape.
Be Whatever you want to be, but
HALLOWEEN SAFETY TIPS
* If you go trick-or-treating, take a grown-up along.
* Walk, don't run, from house to house.
* Ask your parents to check all treats before you eat them. Eat only wrapped candy.
* Use face paint instead of a mask because you can see better.
* Carry a flashlight after dark.
* Keep costumes short so that you won't trip.
To play, decide if the sentence on the button is a good or bad thing to do on Halloween. If you click on a good :) button, you receive a treat, but if you click on a bad :( button, you get a trick! BE CAREFUL!!!
How many treats did you get? Have fun? Let me know!!
Back to Halloween Games