More of Your Ideas!
Page 1/ Page 2/ Page 3/
Page 4/ Page 6/ Page 7/
Page 8/ Page 9/
More of Your Ideas!
- Gothic Fairy- OK, I am thinking about dressing up as a goth fairy like wearing a black mini-skirt with a
pink and black top. And a netted arm bands and wearing black eye-liner as lipstick. Do you have any suggetions?
Oh yeah and I am going to wear high black boots.- sent in by Angela
- Cowgirl- I wanted to be a cowgirl so I took a skirt that looked like a square dancing skirt and put a purple
shirt and then I took a broomstick and covered it with brown construction paper and drew details on it for it would
look real.- Sent in by Vanessa
- Tinkerbell- Short light green drees with sparkley make up, pretty wings with invisible straps, cute green
shoes with one white pompom on each.:)- Sent in by Mary
- 80's Punk Male- Tight black shirt, torn black pants, black leather jacket, black leather studded/spiked collar,
black army/work/heavy boots, color hair blue/green/red/purple, or whatever you like. Don't forget the fake piercings
(unless your parents let you have the real thing). Maybe follow it all up with some dark eyeliner or black fingernail
polish. Then ROCK ON!!!- sent in by Martimus
- Deviled Egg- Well you dress in all white, glue or sew a yellow felt circle on the front of your shirt.
Make red paprika with red felt, and to make it cute add devil's horns and a pitch fork. Ha Ha Ha Isn't that the funniest
little outfit. I wore it last year and it was a big hit! Ha!- sent in by Mary-Kate
- 70's Chick- All you have to do for this costume is to get a black and white plaid mini skirt, fishnet tights,
a mini black jacket, and a blonde wig (or if you have blonde hair that works too.) Put it up in a funky side ponytail
and wear lots of funky makeup! Enjoy!- sent in by Moriko
- Chucky's Bride- White leather dress with go-go boots.- sent in by Juline
- Pillsbury Doughboy- White shirt, white pants, white slippers, get a white chef hat and paint a "pillsbury symbol",
and put the same on a sack to make it look like flour and store candy inside.
- Ketchup Bottle- Wear red clothes. Make a ketchup label on poster board. Attach with safety pins. Wear a white
hat or ribbon as a bottle cap. Make your husband go as mustard or relish and your ready to party.- Sent in by Elizabeth.
- Raggedy Ann- Get a long sleeve dress that's solid red or checkered or a solid red dress with a small white
flowered print. Get a white apron, red and white striped stockings, some keds as shoes and a rag doll wig
(you can get this at a costume store). For make up do big red circles for your checks and little creases from your eyes
to make you look like a doll. Sent in by Paula.
- Dead Bride- An old brides dress, dirty it up. Also use dead flowers. Add scars or stitches to your face.
Look as if you just came out of your grave, all dirty looking. Also make your hair look old. Sent in by Alexandra.
- Spa Girl- This is a great costume for pre-teen girls. Wear a white robe over some shorts and a tank top
so clothes can not be seen. For shoes either go barefoot or wear slippers (best if pink). Wrap hair in white towel
and pin to make it stay. Get a pink hand mirror. Use face paint to add the green facial mask. If possible add cucumbers
to eyes. Sent in by Katy.
- Fairy- Take non important dress (can be found at goodwills or thrift shops), cut it to about the end of
your middle finger in a zig zag pattern to make wings. Take an old metal hanger and form it into a wing shape. Take an
old pair of pantyhose or tights and stretch over hanger. Attach butterfly clip to middle of wings and back
of dress to attach. Wear tights and old ballet shoes or slippers (not the kind you wear to bed). wala a fairy. Sent in by Katie.
- Spider Queen- Black long dress with purple sparkly spiders all over it. Sent in by Angela.
- Spider- I got three sweaters all the same and a pair of jogging pants same solid color. Cut sleeves off two
of the sweaters. Then took same color gloves one to every sleeve that would make three pairs. I first sewed gloves on
the two cut off sleeves to look like a arm and stuffed them. Then sewed stuffed arms on sweater that child will
put his/her arms into that would make three arms on each side. Then to make all the arms move at the same time you
attach all arms together with wire or fishing line or string then. I took a hat and took good sized white pom poms
and glued a dot of black fabric and glued them on the hat for the eyes. For an older child you just let the wear a
ski mask in the same color of outfit and Voila there you have it, a spider with eight legs (including childs real
legs). You could make it a black widow with the red hour glass on the belly with red fabric sewed on or any other
spider. Use your imagination. Sent in by Angie.
- 80's chick- Maybe leg warmers - typical 80s open to ideas - brightly coloured jewelery. Sent in by Clare.
- Hippy- Wear flared bluejeans and tie a bandanna around your knee, wear a tie die shirt, put colorful makeup
on, wear purple sunglasses and tie a bandanna around your head. Sent in by Aubrey.
- Princess- Wear makeup, wear a pretty dress, a crown, a wand that has a star on top of it and wear hair in a
bun if long hair, short hair people wear behind ears- Sent in by Tori.
- Teen Hippy- Get a tie-dye tank top. Then get an old pair of jeans or bell bottoms. You can sew on patches or
draw peace or ying-yang signs all over them. Then get a long wig (braided is the coolest) and some light coloured glasses.
You can either go barefoot or with sandals or flip-flops.- Sent in by Lucy.
- Chick Magnet- What you will need...a cardboard box, a pair of scissors, about 5-10 barbie dolls, markers,
duct or electrical tape. Take the card board and with markers, draw a red magnet with white, gray, or silvers ends.
Cut it out with your scissors, and tape it onto your chest. Then take the barbie dolls and tape them to the magnet and
all over. (For an added touch, paint 'CHICK MAGNET' on the back of your shirt to avoid the constant "what are you supposed
to be?")- Sent in by Queen Halloween.
- Lollipop- Great for groups. Get different colored cardboard and cut in two large circles
(these are going to be the top.) Then cut two holes big enough for yarn to go through in both of the circles.
Also cut a large circle in one of the circles for your head. Make sure your head will fit in the oval or circle or
whatever shape your head is! Thread the yarn through one hole on each of the circles. Make sure it is loose enough
for your head to fit in. My friends and I all had different color cardboard so we were different "flavors". We dressed
all in white (the stick!). Have one of your friends carry around a tape player or C.D. player and crank up the song
"Lollipop". You can also suck on a lollipop and/or hand some lollipops out!- Sent in by Lauren.
- Snow Queen- Wear a long white or light blue dress and put sparkles on it with white platform shoes; use baby
powder for blush and and body glitter where you need it- top it of with some white or blue lipstick! and you have
got the perfect halloween costume!!!
- Rubix Cube- Get a box you can fit in and cut holes for arms, a hole for your head and open the bottom of the
box and cut off the flaps for the bottom. Cut 9 squares each of different colors (red, blue, yellow, orange, green and white
), then glue the squares on the box (mixed up or put together). Then you wear anything under it. It was so easy,
unexpensive and my 13-yr.-old daughter got alot of awards for it.- sent in by Kayleigh
- Dice- When I was little my mom was a single parent and couldn't afford to buy me Halloween costumes so she
always made them- one year we were especially tight on money so she made me into a di. I was the HIT at school,
and it has to this day been my favorite costume ever (and I'm 29 now)!!! First you get a large box one that will go to
at least the top of the childs thighs, open end on the bottom, cut a hole in the top and on the two sides for the head,
and arms. Next spray paint the whole box white. Then cut out a circle slightly larger then you would want your spots to be,
then cut out the middle of that circle to the size you would want them to be, use this as your stencil. Place this stencil
on the box and make your dots. Have the child wear a black turtleneck, and black tights, nylons, or pants. The
head is the one dot, one arm side will be the two dot and since your arm is already black and coming out of a hole you only
need to add the second dot, same as the other arm make only four of the five dots you will need on the other side.
Then put four in the front and 3 in the back, or however you chose, just keep the head as the number one dot. My mother
pulled up all my hair into a ponytail and put a black cap on me, but this is just a suggestion. Hope someone finds this
useful, it really is a cheap and FUN costume! LOL it is esp. fun with 2 kids, like I have, they went as a pair of dice. : )-
sent in by Erin
- 80's Chick- Like Madonna for teens- knee length 80's prom dress from a thrift store or something -lots of bangles
and beads for wrist and neck- pumps or converse shoes teased hair, heavy makeup, jean jacket with collar up. Done.
You got a Madonna clone.- sent in by Julie
- Frog- Just use green sweat pants, a green sweatshirt and a green stocking hat (a green baseball hat can
be used also). Paint half of two ping pong balls green to match the rest of the outfit, and on the white part paint two
black circles for the eyes. Hot glue them to the top of the hat with the green part of the ping pong balls in the back.
For a bit more detail, cut out frog-shaped hands and feet out of felt and lightly stitch them to the cuffs of the
sweatshirt and the bottom of the sweatpants.- Sent in by Tiffani
- Lego- Get a medium sized box, paint it the color of lego you want to be, and then get 6 large stereofoam
cups and glue them evenly to the box as a lego would be. Write "lego" on each cup, and don't forget to make a back door,
and leg and arm holes.- sent in by Jessie
- Half Devil/Half Angel- Wear a half red and half white dress then get devil horns and a halo. Next get 1 red
devil wing and 1 white angel wing (if u cant find that buy a pair of devil wings and a pair of angel wings and cut them
both in half), then get 1 white shoe and 1 red show (if u dont want to do that just buy a pair of red shoes or a pair
of white shoes) that's pretty much it -so yeah have a fun halloween- sent in by Briana
- Cat- Wear black clothes and make a paper tail and ears. Put whiskers on your face with face paint. Say meow!
Now you are a cat.- Sent in by Shannon
- Devil- Get a black mini skirt, a red top, red boa, fishnet tights, knee high boots and or course horns.
Also put on some red lipstick, nail polish and eye shadow but black eyeliner and mascara. Happy Halloween!- sent in by Erica
- Cowboy with Covered Wagon- Last year my 3 boys ages 1, 3, and 5 were cowboys. It started with button up
shirts and jeans, then added cowboy hats found in walmarts toy section and jean vests I made by cutting up 1 pair
of my hubbys old jeans. I took apart a church vest of my sons for the pattern and didn't add buttons so it was more
cowboyish. I bought a gun and holster set from the dollar store for each boy and made bolo ties from bootlaces and
decorative buttons. I pulled them in a covered wagon I made by making an arch over their regular wagon with a foam
excercize mat and hot gluiing tan fabric with darker brown "stains" onto the mat. Everybody loved it.- sent in by Beth
- Santa's Little Helper- Long sleeve, red satin dress. The dress is two inches above the knees. White fluff
on the cuffs and around the bottom of the dress. The bottom of the dress puffs out. And a santa hat included.- sent in by Lauren
- Dead Skater- What my mom and I did was we went to the bargain shop down town and got a long black wig.
Then we took grey and black makeup. On my face we put black around eyes. Took my skate board. Took some of my big bro's
baggie pants and shirts and hoodie. Also we took my skate boarding helmet. We took the wig put it on and draped it over
my eyes and put my helmet on my head not buckled up. I went to school looking dead and hurt.- sent in by Katie
- Old Lady- Put hair in rollers, wear a robe and maybe even carry a cane or giant coffee mug to get candy in-
sent in by Maurissa
- 50 Cents- For 2 friends. Grey sweats with quarter drawn on the front and back. Heads- front. Tails- back.
Wear a lot of big jewelry and don't forget the gold tooth!- sent in by Julianna
- Spiderella- Wear a long black dress and inside cut up some bits of orange cloth and draw spider webs in the
dress and make the sleeves really long.- sent in by Leanne
- Cow- Take a white sweatsuit and paint black dots on it and hot glue a pink ripped balloon for the utter,
make ears out of fabric, wear black shoes and a rope for the tail, oh yeah don't forget the cow bell!- sent in by Rolanda
- Gothic Fallen Fairy- Wear black fishnet gloves with you hair sprayed with that black hair spray and put a
few red strikes in to. Then get some black boots with a pink or black and red plaid mini skirt. Last paint your nails
black and put on some vampire teeth or black fluffy wings.- sent in by Casey
- Butterfly Bride- What you need: Antennae, wings, bride's dress (no veil), green tights, green ballet slippers--
Throw on all this stuff, and you become a butterfly bride!!!! Put on some body jules between the eyes!- sent in by Catherine.
- Juice Box- I have made my little sister a pink lemonade juice bow for halloween and all I needed was a
box big enough to go down to her waist. I painted it pink then drew on the kind of fruit juice (pink lemonade for example),
wrote from concentrate and stuff like that. For an extra thing write down the ingredients and nutrition facts on the
side or back.- sent in by Jessica
- Mary-Kate and Ashley- Put on foundation, a LOT of eyeliner, plenty of red red lipstick, several coats of
mascara for you and your partner. Grab some flat-soled sandals, raggedy jeans, old shawls, huge pearls, or long dressy
tops. Buy one blonde wig and one brown wig. Ta-da1 Your basic anorexic child stars!- sent in by Lucia and Marianette
- Chucky's Bride- Buy a white wedding dress and rub dirt all over it then buy a leather jacket to wear over
the dress. Buy some hightop boots and don't forget the veil, get a veil and smother dirt on it. This will defintely scare
people- sent in by Amanda
- Gothic Princess- Wear a black long pants and a long black shirt, cut it up and cut up a piece of netting and
place the netting in the cut up sleeve and then wear black mascera, lipstick, eye shadow, eye liner, and black nail polish.
-sent in by Leanne
- Mom in the Morning- Have your hair messed up and dress in your oldest night gown vuala you are your mom in the
morning.- sent in by Maddy
- Bubble Gum- Choose your favorite type of gum and get sweats in that color. On the sweatshirt, with felt or
Sharpies or anything that will stay on the shirt, put the label of the type of gum that you are. Works for candy bars
and sodas as well.- sent in by Kelsea
- Miss America- Get a bright colored dress with high heel shoes. Then find a 2 & 1/2 ribbon and paint your
home state on it. Don't forget plenty of make-up and tons of jewelry.- sent in by Elizabeth
- Go-Go Girl- One pretty dress with knee high boots- sent in by Elizabeth
- Dead Bride- Put on white makeup powderw(paint) until you look pale then put black eyeliner under your eyes.
put on a white dress put mud on it rip some of it, unfix your hair and put red dye like right by your heart. Put mud on
your veil then stitch marks on your face.- sent in by Tori
- Pretzel- Stuff a pair of brown tights and bend into a pretzel shape. Attach cotton ball "Salt" and sew onto
the front of a sweatshirt.- Sent in by Jane
- Freckle- Wear all brown or red...if you are a brown freckle...wear a brown wig...if you are a red freckle...
wear a redhead wig..also, give yourself freckles (either red or brown); you can even sing the freckle song!- sent in by Joy
- Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey- Wear a blonde wig, with big sunglasses. Juicy dress, tight jeans etc. Have
a boy with you as nick lachey...jersey, go-t jeans,- sent in by Lisa
- Miss Understood- Wear a sash saying Miss Understood, decorated with glitter, gems etc. Have a wand and a tiara- sent
in by Sarah
Page 1/ Page 2/ Page 3/
Page 4/ Page 6/ Page 7/
Page 8/ Page 9/
Back to Halloween Main Page