More of Your Ideas!
Page 1/ Page 2/ Page 3/
Page 5/ Page 6/ Page 7/
Page 8/ Page 9/
More of Your Ideas!
- Leftovers- Wrap up in foil and go as leftovers!! my daughter won 1st place in a hallween contest with this one!!!-
sent in by Britt
- Zit- Wear gray sweats. Wrap plastic wrap around your head shaped in a cone. Fill with shaving cream.
When they are getting ready to judge make sure you "pop" yourself. It is a hit!!- sent in by Nate
- Cupid- First wear a long red dress and wrap a gold rope around your body. Wear a red wig and wear as much red make
up as possible.- sent in by Jamie
- Leaf Blower- Dress in red and dangle a leaf in-front of your face. When someone asks you what you are, say,
"I'm a leaf blower!" hahaha it will make people laugh.- sent in by Jasmine
- Another Devil- Dress in red sequined clothing (sparkly) and sew red feathers onto the ends of your sleeves.
Easy way to make horns: sew red fabric stuffed with cotton balls onto a red head band. Use a stretchy headband that will
fit around your waist, and sew a tail.- sent in by Jasmine
- Luigi- Green hat with green "L" logo, dark green shirt, dark overalls, Optional toolbelt- sent in by Adam
- Headless Knight- Find a plain white rollneck and cut 2 holes in it, but NOT THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH!!! This means
that now when your child pulls the rollneck up over their head they can still see. Then all you have to do is splash
it with food dye/ketchup and make a head out of maybe a mask or card & paper.- sent in by Tess
- Snow Boarder- First off, this might be hot. Anyways, you need a jacket for skiiing or snow boarding,
yes it is time to rummage the closet. Next, snow gloves. Pants can either be your normal pants or special snow pants.
If you want goggles thats cool.- sent in by Kevin
- Punk- I will wear a cute short pink skirt with homemade arm warmers made from long socks and I will wear a
pink and black shirt. For shoes I will wear my pink Allstars! Also I will wear fish net stockings!- sent in by Marisa
- Pop Rock Star- Use a furry glittery vest with silver glittery pants, a nice hairdo, nails, make up like put a
little bit of blush and mascara and your all set- oh and some nice shoes to go with it and add a mirophone headset to
along with it.- sent in by Eman
- Miss Right- Get a long dress make a banner that says miss right and put makeup on and walk around telling
everyone thank you and blow kisses and wave hand.- sent in by Tiffany
- Dr. Pepper- Buy some scrubs or a little Doctor outfit and glue chili Peppers to yourself!:) Dr. Pepper- sent in by Rebekah
- Deviled Egg- Get White and yellow felt (found at walmart by the yard) and form an egg around your body and
then make a big yellow yolk on your tummy. Wear white pantyhose and white shoes. Stuff your big egg with Pillows or
pillow stuffing (also found at walmart) and then wear devil horns. and you have yourself a "deviled egg"!:)- sent in by Rebekah
- Tinkerbell- Green dress with sparkles and tinkerbells cute shoes- sent in by Ally
- Avril Lavigne- First to look like Avril you need to have: - Eye liner, - mascara, - tie(loose), - hair sraightner,
- black nail polish, - pink eye shadow, - Sk8te board - sent in by Samantha
- Jason- a fake metal mask (plastic bought at value village with the rest of my stuff), a black cloak and a plastic
machetee (small)- sent in by Jason
- Another Gothic Vampire- Put on pale lipstick and concealer. Put eyeliner thickly on your eyes and then rub
it off with water so that it leaves black circles around your eyes. Put on a black hooded cloak and wear black clothes.
Voila!- sent in by Danielle
- Cat in the Hat- As a kindergarten teacher, I am always looking for ideas related to stories we read in the
classroom. To make a "Cat in the Hat" costume, simply make a large white "bib" from a piece of felt. I make a velcro
attachment in the back. Add a large red felt bow and a tail. Wear black pants and shirt, and paint your face to look like
a cat. Carry a copy of Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat, and your're all ready! Happy Halloween!- sent in by Lynette
- Rubix Cube- Take cardboard box sized to child, cut a neckhole in bottom of box and two armholes in side,
paint black and cut different colored squares in 3 rows of 3 on each side for rubix cube- sent in by Dawn
- Spaghetti Dinner- Cover a cardboard box with a table cloth and glue on a paper plate and cut a hole in the
middle (large enough for your head to fit through) then glue napkins, silverwear, a cup, salt and pepper shakers...
get creative. Next dye a mop red and wear it on your head and paint your face red. You can even glue red foam balls on
top to serve as meatballs.
- Baby- Put on you Pj's, Get a soother (you can get a sucker soother at some candy stores), Maybe a bottle
(fill it with a hot drink if its cold outside, Put some freckles with face paint on your cheeks, Put you hair in pig tails- sent in by Angelina
- Alien- Wear a really green tight shirt and long green pants. Make a mask (The alien's head) For the eyes, use
see-thought cloth.- sent in by April
- Chucky's Bride- blondish, whitish hair, wear a black top and skirt (has to be leather), nails painted black,
do make up like as if you were gothic.- sent in by Roxanne
- Bride- I bought a tiara and 1 yard of sheer fabric and made a veil. I bought a regular white dress
and wore it with white knee high boots, elbow high gloves and a lot of make up- sent in by Sabrina
- Smarty Pants- wear a basic pair of blak pants (or jeans) and go to the store and buy a pack of smarties
and safty pins. attach safty pins through wrapper and attach to pants. and walla you are a smarty pants.
(you could also wear short pants, glasses and a tucked in shirt and go as a smarty pants nerd.)- sent in by Shelby
- Betty Boop- wear a small red dress with some fish nets and a garters and do a twenties hair do- red lip stick
and some fake eye lashes- sent in by Lacie
- Extreme Makeover- This takes two people so grab one of your friends and dress up together. One of you dress
up like the "before" picture. You could get ugly mismatched pants and a shirt. Then over do your make-up. Wear bright red
lipstick and dark blue eyeshadow. Then for the "After" picture, have your friend wear a dress and high heels with a nice
hairstyle and do make-up softer and not as heavy. Then you might want to add a sign for your friend that says "after" and
get a "before" sign for you so that way people know you've gotten an extreme makeover!- sent in by Kelly
- Gumball Machine- use a clear garbage bag and fill it up with a bunch of little balloons- sent in by Chelsea
- Devil/Angel- Yah its weird.But everyone has a good and bad side! Wear devil ears and a halo. Then wear a
half white and red dress. Don't worry white and red totally match! Last wear a white wing on one side and a red and
black wing on the other side. If you have time add a devil tail and a harp too!For make up and hair, on one side of your
head neat, pretty, innocent and nice. For the other side make it crazy evil with lots of black and red!
Happy haunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!- sent in by Zoe
- Dead Fairy- black ruffled wings, black hair with one stripe of white hair, short black dress, with
black and white stockings.- sent in by Brittney
- Haunted Spook Train- 1) get a box for every kid in the family Works best with 3 or more people 2) get a long
jump rope 3) in the first box cut a little hole ( big enough that the jump rope could get through) then in the next box
cut a hole in the front and the back of the box and do the same for the rest of the boxes except the last one in that one
only cut a hole in the front of the box 4) paint the sides and make it look scary 5) every box has to have a hole at the
top (big enough for that kids head to get through) on the night of Halloween or whatever night you go trick or treating
make sure every kid has some sort of scary face( witch,vampire,skull,etc.) then put the boxes over there head so that the
box rests on their shoulders then stick the jump rope through the small holes make sure everyone has one hand on it and
you are now ready to go show off the "HAUNTED SPOOK TRAIN"- sent in by Katrina
- Half-Man/Half-Woman- Get an old suit and an old dress and cut them both in half. Then, sew the suit and dress together. Wear a wig on one side and a toupe' on the other. Wear heels on one foot and penny loafers on the other. Carry a purse on one side, and a breifcase on the other.- Sent in by Brent.
- Punk- wear a plaid skirt! with studs and were fishnet shirt (from hottopic!) with lots of studs black
lipstick and lots of black eyeliner! and for boys give them a mo-hawk or liberty spikes! and get hair spray paint of
hot pink green or black will do!!!- sent in by Shaila
- Hippie- Wear a really colorful shirt or tye - dye with denim jeans (best if they have holes in them).
Wear sandles but I think it's best if you don't wear any shoes- hippis didn't wear them. But this is only if your going
to be in side someone's house like for a party. Wear big sunglasses & let your hair look freezy and all stringy.
If your hair is naturally curlly just wash it & leave it like that don't put any products in it.- sent in by Grace
- Construction worker- I wore this last night to a uniform party. just wear short blue shorts, a white singlet
top and an orange vest. for me, because I didn't have an orange vest I cut a big orange shirt in half, and cut off the
sleeves and tied the two halves around my waist (it looks hot with the white shirt underneath) and then to top it off
grab a tool belt (maybe buy some plastic tools) and then just hard hat and your set!- sent in by Ammie
- Etcetera (from Cats the musical)- I'm going to use a pair of leggings and a wig I made, face paints, arm and
leg warmers I made and a tail I made. It's going to look really cute.- sent in by Brittany
- 80's Chick- Hair in high side ponytail. Wear pink lipstick with blue eyeshadow. Wear tight, bright colored
leggings with a sweater/shirt that hangs off shoulder. Poufy socks with tennis shoes. Also, wear lots of bracelets!- sent in by Lauren
- Pirate- I want a bandana. Appropriate for a Christian school. Cute top with a skull hot skirt ripped
fishnet stockings. - Sent in by Ana-Sophia
- Egyptian Queen- Wear a lot of jewelry. Wear a long, flowing dress and wear a crown with fake jewels on it.
FUN IDEA!:Take two poles and tie some kind of cushion or blanket on either side of the two poles. Gather up a few friends.
Then, climb on the cushion/blanket and have them carry you by the poles like a throne!- Sent in by Janine
- Cross-Dress- Girl would be dressed as groom and boy would dressed as bride, girl becomes husband and
boy dressed as her wife.- Sent in by Jennifer
- Teen Cowgirl- This costume is especially for teens. Here's my idea. Get some dark jeans rhinestone the pockets
front and back, then get a top- I suggest Hot pink or black and either decorate with rhinestones or not, your choice.
For the shoes you definitely want some cowgirl boots. If you want to go crazy just go ahead and put rhinestones
on the boots too. And then get a black cowgirl hat. HAve fun!!!- sent in by Analiese
- Zombie- Wear anything you like - regular clothes or whatnot. Dirty jeans (roll in the dirt for a bit) and
a normal shirt (long sleeve, short sleeve, whatever) and a pair of shoes. Put them on and roll around a bit to create
that dirtied effect. Use fake skin to make it look like your face is sagging off or you've got a gash in your cheek
or something, use lots of facepaint - mostly RED - to create blood, scratches, etc. Use a light mixture of green,
black, and white to make your skin look pale and corpsey, use on cheeks, cheekbones, forehead, scalp, and neck,
back of hands, rest of face, and so on. Mess up you hair (long hair equals the best) so it's tangled and dirty.
Put on a face like you're in school then: bored, absent, slack-jawed and vacant. Let your head bob either on your
shoulder or on your front, letting it roll around. Like you're dead (duh)!! Shuffle around only moving your feet a little
bit for each step (zombies are slow!). Don't do the dumb thing with your arms sticking straight out, it only makes
you look stupid. Remember, a bit of moaning helps make this costume really work!!- Sent in by Kia
Page 1/ Page 2/ Page 3/
Page 5/ Page 6/ Page 7/
Page 8/ Page 9/
Back to Halloween Main Page